KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Boot Men’s Steel Toe Work Boot. The KEEN Utility Pittsburgh waterproof work boot is more than just footwear, it’s a tool to get the job done right. Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets. KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day’s work. Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed. KEEN Key-Tech full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate. Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole. EVA heel cushioning insert. Reflective webbing for additional safety. KEEN.Key Tech is a full length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment. Oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole. Unique anatomically-correct steel toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
* Waterproof nubuck leather upper
* Reflective webbing
* KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
* KEEN Ken-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
* Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
* Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
* Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
* Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
* Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
* Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
* Stock number 1007024
Some sizes of this product are direct shipped from the manufacturer. The direct ship sizes usually ship within 3 to 5 business days. The direct ship sizes only ship to the 48 contiguous states. Direct ship products are not eligible for next day or 2nd day shipping.
There are no reviews yet.