KEEN Utility La Conner Low Mens Steel Toe Work Shoes. Do not weigh yourself down by a full work boot. Try out the La Conner from KEEN Utility. Named after the mountain in Washington, this steel toe is just as suited for the trails, as it is the workplace. It does not too heavy, less than a pound a shoe, and features CLEANSPORT NXT inside, which prevents the spread of that unavoidable smell. The aluminum toe achieves ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 ESD standards, meaning you are protected from falling objects and potential electrostatic.
- Upper: Waterproof leather
- Safety toe: Aluminum; ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75, Electrostatic Dissipative
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toes
- KEEN.PROTECT toe protection
- CLEANSPORT NXT natural odor protection
- Lining: Moisture-wicking textile
- Footbed: EVA; removable, metatomical, dual-density
- Midsole: Compression-molded, shock-absorbing EVA
- Shank: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Outsole: Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber; ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Stock# 1017824
There are no reviews yet.