KEEN Independence 6″ Ins Ct Mens Composite Toe Work Boots.
KEEN Independence mens composite toe work boots keep your feet safe and dry whether you work indoors or out. Innovative features include the KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane and 400g KEEN.WARM insulation that protects against the elements. Air-infused KEEN. Luftcell PU midsoles provide excellent comfort while removable metatomic PU footbeds cushion each step. Feel secure in tough conditions with oil-and-slip resistant outsoles, electrical hazard protection and asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes.
• Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
• 0.625-inch heel
• 6-inch height
• Locking metal lace hooks
• Meets ASTM SATRA TM31 material abrasion testing standards
• Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
• Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
• Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
• Stock #KE 1026831
This product ships directly from the manufacturer usually within 3 to 5 business days. This product only ships to the 48 contiguous states. Direct ship products are not eligible for next day or 2nd day shipping.
There are no reviews yet.