KEEN Utility Flint II Mid Safety Toe Work Boot – Men’s. Keeping the tradition of a great work boot for durability and comfort, the KEEN Utility Flint II surpasses its predecessor, the Flint, in weight, traction and comfort. Working in a wet environment is no problem for the Flint II. The KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane will keep you dry even if your work environment is wet. The updated Flint II by KEEN Utility surpasses the original in style, comfort, durability and traction.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated – providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foamKEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Shellback heel support
- Locking metal lace hooks
Some sizes of this product are direct shipped from the manufacturer. The direct ship sizes usually ship within 3 to 5 business days. The direct ship sizes only ship to the 48 contiguous states. Direct ship products are not eligible for next day or 2nd day shipping.
There are no reviews yet.