Carhartt CMF6366 Men’s Composite Toe Work Boots. The Carhartt CMF6366 safety boot is rough and ready for a bruising day of labor. An EVA midsole with PU strobel pad and an OrthoLite insole provide 5 layers of cushion and flexibility. This boot was cement constructed for optimal durability and is also waterproof to ensure a comfy and dry fit no matter what you do in these. The sole on this boot is slip resistant for added support on those tricky surfaces.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure
- FastDry lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Rubber toe and heel bumper for stability and protection
- EVA midsole with cushioned polyurethane insole for support and shock absorbance
- Rugged Flex® rubber outsole for durable traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- SKU CMF6366
This product ships directly from the manufacturer usually within 3 to 5 business days. This product only ships to the 48 contiguous states. Direct ship products are not eligible for next day or 2nd day shipping.
There are no reviews yet.